A DOZEN TIPS ON HOW TO REMAIN POOR
1. Never wake up early...Keep stretching &
turning in bed until you get too hungry to continue
dozing. If there are no bedbugs, why hurry to get up?
2. Never plan how to spend your money. Whenever you
get money, start spending it right away and when it's
finished, you try to count and recall how you spent it.
3. Don't think of saving until you have real big money.
How can you save when you earn so little? Those telling
you to save are not sympathetic to your burning needs.
4. Don't engage in activities usually reserved for the
"uneducated ". How can you a graduate engage in petty
trade or home based production?? That's for people who
never went to school.
5. Don't think of starting a business until an Angel comes
from heaven & give you capital..How do they expect you
before you get millions?
Even though more than half the businesses in your town
were started with a few hundreds, you as a smart person
can only start with millions.
6. Complain about everything except your own attitude;
blame the system, the government and the banks that
refuse to lend you money. They are all bad & do not
want you to get rich.
7. Spend more than you earn. To achieve this, buy
consumer products on credit & keep borrowing from
friends & employers.
8. Compete in dressing. Make sure you wear the latest
clothes among all workers in your office. Whenever your
neighbour buys a new phone, u get one that is more
9. Get yourself a nice second hand car that costs more
than three times your gross monthly pay.
10. Give your children everything they ask for since
you're such a loving parent. They should not struggle for
anything because you do not want them to suffer. That
way, they will grow up lazy & hence poor enough to
ensure they can't help you in your later years.
11. Work harder on your job (job is journey of the boss)
than u work on urself.
12. Pretend to be busy, clever, wise and serious such
that when one shows u a business opportunity outclass
him with ur reasons like, this cant work, this is risky, am
busy, am not interested, am tall, am short, am young,
am not ready,
Or even assume that u did not see the invitation to
attend the opportinity event.
You will successfully be poor and timely pass poverty to
ur fourth generation.
Enjoy reading this piece as you take a clue from it. All the short evening dresses
best in life.